Yay! I’ve been nominated for the Leibster award by Hannah! Thank you so much Hannah!
These are the rules for the Leibster award:
Thank the person that nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Answer the 10 questions that the person who nominated you asked.
Then create 10 new questions for the bloggers that you are nominating.
Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are Hannah’s questions:
1.Curly fries or french fries
French fries (yum!)
2. Do you watch Youtube? If so, who do you like to watch?
I watch Gillian Bower, and also just other DIY videos. Does anybody have any book-related Youtube channels you can recommend to me? I would love to start getting into book-tube… If thats a thing..😄
3. Name one thing you are most likely to binge.
I’m not a huge T.V watcher, but I do enjoy binge watching Gilmore girls, and The Middle.
4. When and why did you start a blog?
I started Lilah’s Bookshelf April 2016, because I was loosing interest in my old blog. I had had it for close to six years and I thought it was time for something fresh centered around one subject, books.
5. Any blog goals?
Just more viewers, I guess. I am actually one away from Twenty followers! I would one day like to reach fifty followers.
6. Preferred hot beverage?
Hot chocolate is actually the only hot drink I like!
7. One place in the world you could travel to?
Oh boy… I’ve always wanted to go to Tokyo, But then there is Bora Bora, California, Hawaii, The Caribbean.. It’s too hard to choose just one place!
8. Describe your ideal day.
Oooh. It would be around Christmas time, and there would be a light snow falling outside, and a fire in the fireplace. I would be baking cookies, while listening to christmas music. While the cookies are in the oven I would settle on the couch with a blanket and some chocolate and read a good christmas book. Then, I would play a bit of Star Stable (my favorite video game,) and finish the day by watching a movie. My family would be there and it would be fabulous.
9. What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is autumn. I love carving pumpkins, drinking hot chocolate, crunchy leaves, but most of all I love fall fashion! I live in jeans and comfy sweaters.
10. Any blogging tips to those just starting out?
I am by no means a professional or well known blogger, so I can’t really tell you how to make your blog famous, but I can tell you this: have fun! Write about what you love! If you’re really passionate about something, people will be able to see it in your writing. And also, I know that having lots of followers reading your posts can seem like the most important thing, but think: If you only have one follower, that is one person reading your words. You might affect that one person. Something you write might make them smile, or cause them to think about something differently. You might inspire that one person, and I think that’s pretty cool.
So now I have to leave my questions. I made mine mostly about books but I also threw in some fun ones, since it isn’t a book tag😛
- What is a book you’ve re-read more than once?
- What motivated you to start a blog?
- What is one novel that you think doesn’t get enough recognition?
- What is your favorite movie that is based off of a book?
- If you could have any pet what would it be?
- What is your favorite holiday, and why?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- What is one fictional character that you relate to?
- What is one interesting thing about you?
- Do you have a book that has special meaning to you (i.e. autographed, special addition, a gift, etc.)
Hope you enjoyed reading!
Have a great day bookworms😉